Wanted - Something large, light & cheap!

specialized

i have a specialized rockhopper 1993 that i could measure up tomorrow its seen better days no dents though but could do with a respray

im also 6"2 so i will see what i have in the man cave

i have a dynatech as well slightly more costly though

Thanks mate,
Some pics/spec would be great.
Not many 20" or similar around, I had a smaller Kona a few years back but it always felt too cramped.
Cheers,
Rob.

cool

Dawes 20" not great ok for commuter or for a first bike to crash and bash a bit would need work !!!
DSCF0920.jpg

Dynatech 20" nice very light could do with some nice parts being added to it but not that bad
DSCF0922.jpg

rockhopper is 18.5" i have ridden it and im 6 2" it was ok
DSCF0927.jpg

let me know i have a Scott, Raliegh frame too both just under 19"

Thanks for the pics,
I am ideally after something I can ride straight away.
It will just be towpaths/cycle tracks to start with untill my leg is a bit stronger. how much would the Dynatech be and what is the spec?
Thanks in advance,
Rob.

Dynatech Cro Mo comp ???

hi i have the dynatech on the how much is thread as i dont have a clue on this one i will let you know asap

the spec is mostly stx or there abouts the cranks and the brake levers are the worst bit cranks are 200gs and the levers are halfords own i used to use this as my commuter bike so when a part broke it got replaced with what i had or the cheapest part possible

depending on what info i get back from the thread i could have a look through the parts section of the man cave and see what i could do specs wise i have quite a lot of LX floating about in there as well as some killer spiders so bear with me (petrified of spiders)

Back