Wanted: GT Hadley Rear Hub, Non Disk, Black 32H

jdwhughes

Dirt Disciple
As the title says.... Looking for a Non disk GT Hadley Rear Hub in Black.... 32H.

Let me know if you have one.... may be able to swap a NOS disk version.

Well... I decided you're right. I have a silver pair already and the freewheel is not right, hasn't been for years, anyway I've gone for a pair of hope sports in the end...

Thanks for the advice/reminder

jdwhughes":223rffl9 said:
Well... I decided you're right. I have a silver pair already and the freewheel is not right, hasn't been for years, anyway I've gone for a pair of hope sports in the end...

Thanks for the advice/reminder

You two should read a little deeper into what others have posted about these and like real biker/mechanics that do more than troll the blogs. Get in your shops, get out your tools, remove the gummy grease and replace it with something 15 years newer and enjoy one of the best hubs ever made.

Re:

Well around the time these hubs were made I was a cycle mechanic, I did replace thee grease and service it regularly but that didn't stop the sharp engaging edged of the palwls fracturing so they don't engage correctly and the burred edges then catching occasionally whilst freewheeling causing my chain to come off. Anyway the silver ones look awesome on my mirror polished zaskar! (Which is for art only not riding) And the hope sports I bought will look great on my black zaskar that is for riding. Also means I can run a front disk.... So overall I think I've made the right choices... When they are finished I will post some pics that are probably not bike for the purist but will look awesome (in my opinion).

Back