Wanted DYNATECH headstcck sticker

transcentral

Dirt Disciple
Wanted Dynatech head sticker the blue, black diagonal type if anyone can help. I have some custom screen printed Dynatech Racing chainstay stickers/guards for swaps or if anyone wants one. thanks

transcentral":q4t8tu89 said:
Wanted Dynatech head sticker the blue, black diagonal type if anyone can help. I have some custom screen printed Dynatech Racing chainstay stickers/guards for swaps or if anyone wants one. thanks

Gil_M is your man for decals, although I might be able to knock up something... Give me a couple of days to see :)

Definitely like to see your's too, using a neoprenethingy at the mo & it just ain't classy! :oops: :LOL:

Mmm. As a new member of the Dynatech club - just acquired a Torus frame - I'd love a chainstay sticker and also where to get some more as my frame needs to let the world know what it is !

thanks very very much - a little bit of dyna will go a long way. :cool:
yours looks lovely and shiny - do you have a full pic ? i'd love to see.
if you do look at getting some decals made up then count me in on the order - may help to split costs ?

Does look proper shiny indeed! :D There is a Dyna-Tech appreciation thread, pop some pics & info on there when you can - Torus too ;)

So far I've got a promising maybe on black & white vinyl, but I'll keep working on it...

I didn't know there was an appreciation group elpedro and have just spent an hour reading the posts lots of valuable info cheers. I will post some pics on there when its back together
again (it is shiny- a polished Torus version.) see post stolen Dynatech
trek.y if you pm with your address I will get a sticker off to you.

transcentral":m6nncgy3 said:
I didn't know there was an appreciation group elpedro and have just spent an hour reading the posts lots of valuable info cheers

Lotta love for the glued together bargain ti bikes :LOL: Spent ages reading through that thread when I first picked mine up, glad you liked it too :cool:

Tempted to ask if you could spare me a sticker too, but I can't decide on the colour (my ti is dull polished, other bits bright red)... :? :oops:

Back