Wanted Wanted Campagnolo Nuovo record Groupset

What condition of groupset are you looking for? If you can wait until Tuesday I can send you some photos of the groupset I have.

Here’s a selection of the Nuovo Record components I have. I have multiples of most parts so you can mix and match for what you need i.e. band-on or braze-on shifters, nutted or recessed caliper bolts etc.

If you want to save some money then I’ll sell the stuff than needs a clean for less. And if you buy multiple components I’ll do you a better deal too.

IMG_3619.jpeg
IMG_3620.jpeg
Cleaned and polished 82 Nuovo Record mech or a pre-cleaned early-70s mech

IMG_3621.jpeg IMG_3622.jpeg IMG_3623.jpeg

These are just a couple of the shifters I have in various states of cleanliness and age.

IMG_3628.jpeg IMG_3629.jpeg

Slotted or un-slotted front mech. Un-slotted one has the cable stop built into the mech.

IMG_3624.jpeg IMG_3625.jpeg IMG_3626.jpeg

Nutted or recessed brakes. Both with original brake blocks. More to follow in next post…

I don’t have any Nuovo Record brake levers other than these ones which are part of a boxed NOS set.

IMG_3618.jpeg

I do have a couple of pairs of Super Record (drilled) levers and a pair of Gran Sport levers that need a little sanding and polishing so would do them for pretty cheap.

image.jpg image.jpg

Let me know what you think and I can give you a price for individual bits and multiple bits

I want nutted brakes
The slotted front derailleur
The uncleared rear derailleur
The top centre crank
Need bottom bracket
Interested in the rough brake levers
Thanks

IMG_3653.jpeg

nutted brakes
slotted front derailleur
uncleaned rear derailleur
top centre crank
rough brake levers

Everything for £180 posted anywhere in the UK.

IMG_3654.jpeg

If you let me know whether it’s an English or Italian thread BB you need then I’ll chuck one in for free.

Back