Wanted a pair of front shocks for a 1"" stem

KINGCUTTER

Retro Guru
Hi Guys would like a pair of shocks in working condition for a winter hack i a have cannondale m400 which has a one inch headset not bothered about make but black if possible.and an uncut pair as i am tall and they are going on a ex large frame.

I have marzocchi Bombers MX Comp in vgc, black.
Unfortunately steerer is 180mm and threaded, but you do have the option of using a stem extender/converter.

I can post photos when I find the camera!

TB

I have a manitou mach 5 sx with a large 1" threadless steerer. It's black, with yellow decals that can be rubbed off. It is a bit firm, but still have movement.

Let me know if you're interested.

KINGCUTTER":14iqz39d said:
Hi Guys would like a pair of shocks in working condition for a winter hack i a have cannondale m400 which has a one inch headset not bothered about make but black if possible.and an uncut pair as i am tall and they are going on a ex large frame.
Black isnt allowed on here ,it needs to be anodized in some garish colour :LOL:

Manitou Mach 5 Fork
1" threadless steerer (7.5" length)
Elastomers were removed and checked, still working, though they are a bit stiff.
Fork stanctions checked, has full movement/ no seized stanctions on these mach 5 forks.

Here are a few pics, Chris King race will be removed, but starnut is included. Let me know what you think, thanks.

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

Hi All

Sorry about the thread hijack but it seems silly starting another.

I'm after exactly the same thing, although open to offers on any colours, but for an old steel GT Avalanche I've painted metallic charcoal.

My only stipulation is that they have to be CHEAP!!

Could you please obviously make your offers and give 1st refusal to the the thread starter Kingcutter first, but if he's not interested could you all then PM me a price you're after and for what?

I also have 2 set of forks i could part ex:

1 1/8th RST 281s in burnt orange, coils movement is a little sticky/graunchy as they were stood for a while. I've poured loads of lube through them though, and they move freely although a little grittily now. I'm sure riding would smooth them out more. I was originally going to use these as thought they were 1"

1 1/8th Zokes DH, triple clamp 110mm in white/cream. These are spring/elastomer and (i think) oil damped, and have an incredibly plush action. Only downside is they're not the lightest in the world. Very strong though, would suit jump bike. Manual and spare stiffer elastomers as well, think I paid quite a lot for them new years back.

Thanks,

Dom

Back