VTT français? French MTBs / Components / Info / Pics etc.

Very clunky too, no wonder they never took off. they have the annoying feature, just like their V brakes, of having odd brake pads
I Haven’t ever seen them fitted to a bike though
I just made a deal for these:
5ADC47C2-3B07-4A53-A0A4-D0A441B5E675.jpeg

Only modolo ones I can find are these :

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I decided aginst the CU2s because if I was going to spend that much on shipping I should probably wait for some in better condition.
The price was very good though - and even with shipping If sent by someone from RB from France would’ve been no more than say €15-20 euros with no VAT or anything

Man you must be having a great time! Surprised you’re on RB and not on PH with the coke!! 😉
Sounds like a good deal! @kingoffootball
I have a set of these with sugino rings - I used to have a mint FRM set which I foolishly sold - they are very pretty!! These the ones I had before: View attachment 691368
Well, this morning, not so fun. That’s a real nice collection, do you have the FRM V brakes?

Back