Vintage MTB Workshop & Museum

sinnerman":lfi2unhp said:
Mike.

I have to be honest I have spent the last couple of hours reading and admiring.

A great website, and what a collection. Its actually awe inspiring. I would love to spend hours looking at all of them in the flesh, riding some of them would be a real moment for me im sure.

But if I had to pick just one to take home with me, I think it would have to be the Mantis. So much to take in, with so many special details. I really love the remote too.

http://www.vintagemtbworkshop.com/1989- ... kyrie.html

Thanks for taking the time to share the Link.

He got that bike from me. I spent over a year trying to pry it from the owner who was a recluse and very odd. I sat on it for a while and could never get motivated to do right by the bike...but TD sure did.

As it was found:

mv1.jpg

B3":2s9alv76 said:
Tasshi's collection?

As in Tasshi xxxxxx? :shock:

Alot of my parts for my Yeti came via him, must be a very modest guy....despite exchanging several emails he never let on he was such an accomplished builder / collector !

.....over the years I've built up a wealth of vintage parts.
What else do you need to complete your build?

Tasshi

What a great understatement ! :shock:

He is a modest guy, private guy. I'm sure he wouldn't want his full name being posted on a public forum.

rumpfy":3bfjd7kk said:
He is a modest guy, private guy. I'm sure he wouldn't want his full name being posted on a public forum.

Eric

Last thing I wanna do is upset anyone, Since you actually know the guy I'll quite happy edit my earlier post

I dropped him a line form the contact page of his site. He got straight back to me. Really nice guy, he was kind a bout my attempt at a Breezer and just really seems to love rare bikes. What a collection. I wasted a good hour on there last night. happy dreams of bikes i shall never won. :¬)

Back