Vintage MTB Workshop & Museum

sinnerman":393nrk0l said:
Mike.

I have to be honest I have spent the last couple of hours reading and admiring.

A great website, and what a collection. Its actually awe inspiring. I would love to spend hours looking at all of them in the flesh, riding some of them would be a real moment for me im sure.

What is so incredible about this collection is the diversity. From the early bikes to the more modern examples. The collection doesn't just focus on one era or one brand specifically. You can stare at the Cunningham Alan Road bike for hours and continue to find more hidden details. Simply stunning.

Arguably one of the best collections in the US.

theproscloset":v1oyq1ek said:
sinnerman":v1oyq1ek said:
Mike.

I have to be honest I have spent the last couple of hours reading and admiring.

A great website, and what a collection. Its actually awe inspiring. I would love to spend hours looking at all of them in the flesh, riding some of them would be a real moment for me im sure.

What is so incredible about this collection is the diversity. From the early bikes to the more modern examples. The collection doesn't just focus on one era or one brand specifically. You can stare at the Cunningham Alan Road bike for hours and continue to find more hidden details. Simply stunning.

Arguably one of the best collections in the US.

Agreed totally. The more I look the more I see. But that Valk.....Man, it hits the spot, the Breezer does, but that Mantis just I dunno... stumps me.

:cool:

Agreed totally. The more I look the more I see. But that Valk.....Man, it hits the spot, the Breezer does, but that Mantis just I dunno... stumps me.)[/quote]

Elevated chain stays in neon... what's not to love!

Lordy, that's quite some collection, beautifully rendered website too, cudos

Back