US Ebay Shifters -> Forward to UK?

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Howdy All,

I have a nice pair of shifters in my sights on Ebay.com - seller is based in CA and doesnt international ship.

Any kind soul willing to act as a delivery address and onward forwarder to the UK? Will of course postage costs and small consideration.

regards

Gordon

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Gordon,

Don't want to sound stupid, but have you asked the seller if they will ship?

I've found that whilst listings don't show international postage if you ask them they sometimes will, nothing ventured nothing gained hey!?

Would also like to mention that the limit for tax free goods coming in from the US is only around £16, so if the seller fills in the postage declaration form the actual selling price and if it over this amount you might end up having to VAT on the selling price and postage and then there will be a Royal Mail customs clearance fee.

Anyhow, if you get no help and the seller will ship to Canada I have a friend who lives over there that will it over.

Jules

Hi Jules,

Awaiting a reply from vendor on international shipping but item ends today so hedging my bets.

The item currently dips under the vat rate.

Cheers

Gordon

Back