Univega Or Marin Wanted

Bdudman

Retro Newbie
Hi all, at the age of 36 I feel I need to re live my mountain biking teens, happy days were heading up the local forestry after school and weekends thrashing about, my legs still carry the scars, lol!! I had a univega 5.4 and my more spoilt mate had a Marin Eldridge Grade!!

So........ I'm after a Univega 5.7 a Marin Pine Mountain or similar Marin, I love the silver slender tubes of a Marin and open to a minter or a bit of a project, hopefully someone has something??

Re:

Thanks PopsTrippin, I live in Cornwall and I'm 5ft 10", would take advice on frame size, cheers

Re:

Now there ya go, mate - lock, stock, and barrel ... and minty-sweet while you're at it!

Re: Re:

k-rod":2et9qrdn said:
Now there ya go, mate - lock, stock, and barrel ... and minty-sweet while you're at it!

She is a beauty, amazing riding bike. The only nicer Marin of this era for me is the Team Titanium frame which had the same parts on.

Oh, that is stunning minifreak literally exactly what I would like but unfortunately to much for me at the moment although it doesn't mean I won't come back to you if funds permit!!

Bdudman":1ihc3t73 said:
Oh, that is stunning minifreak literally exactly what I would like but unfortunately to much for me at the moment although it doesn't mean I won't come back to you if funds permit!!

In no rush to sell and happy to setup a payment plan if you would like it :) I never had a Marin back in the 90's but after owning this and a 1990 Team Marin I wish I had.

Hi never used any sort of forum before so don't know if you will get this but been left with a lot of bike bits one being a new Marine mount vision pro frame with active traction control .Is this the sort of thing your looking for ????

See how it works out then mate, yea I don't think paper round wages would have covered a bike like that, lol

Thanks Pes but not the sort of thing I'm after, cheers

Back