Turquoise ringle H20 £29+ xt sti's & canti set complete £39

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Campagnolo record or pedals. In nice condition with fairly low mileage. A few marks here and there but generally very presentable £55 posted within the UK....SOLD THANKS

White industries ENO single speed,screw on, non disc, flip flop, eccentric 32hole rear hub. For those not in the know these allow you to run single speed on a conventional frame without the use of a chain tensioner....very cunning. One side takes a screw on freewheel and the other will take a fixed sprocket with a locking. Polished silver finish, in good condition but not gleaming like new. I am just popping out to get a fresh set of bearings fitted so they will be silky and smooth ready for their new home. Proper pics up when I return (theres no bearings in it in the pictures)
£42 posted within the uk NOW SOLD THANKS

Here's a very tidy pair of turquoise H20 cages inc L brackets and flat washers. There are a few light marks on the anodising inside, the exteriors are virtually spotless with nice vivid anodising.
£34 each posted within the UK........Now £29 posted.....ALL SOLD THANKS

Pair of 175mm forged syncros cranks. Bought them here a few weeks ago from Chris then some nice steel cranks landed on my lap so these ones can go back in the melting pot as they probably won't find a use now. I think I paid just shy of £80 for them, so after the same back......Correction they were actually £70.....Price covers postage within the UK
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=281499 SOLD THANKS

2 pairs of Onza canti's inc black chill pill jobbies and original straddle wires. Pads are crap and the brakes need a really good clean up. They are sound underneath the sludge though. £29 posted......If there is no interest in these and I can find some time I will give them the clean that they deserve......Lazy? Me? SOLD THANKS

xt m737 175mm bare cranks, pretty good nick with good threads and tapers £22 posted within the uk SOLD THANKS

Xt m734 canti"s in silver. Not gleaming but perfectly presentable inc original pads in good nick + XT 1992 sti's 1st generation rapidfire plus 7 speed, some marks but generally in good nick £39 posted within the UK

GT 1 1/8" threaded fork from a 95 (ish) 18" zaskar in black steerer is around 7" long, a bit scratched but hey ho...maybe its called a BOLLOGINO lite or something, I don't know. Its £20 posted. I can include the gear hanger from the zaskar which I think is straight and perfectly usable and a tioga steerer mounted brake hanger within the price if they are of any use

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 806
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 806
  • eno4.jpg
    eno4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 593
  • fo.jpg
    fo.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 490
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 437
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 437
Re: Pair of Ringle H20 cages in turquoise ***PIC'S UP***

Hi il take the one top right IF they get sold separately. PM me if this works. Cheers :)

Back