Tour of Britain

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Just clicked that the ToB not only right outside my doorstep but goes along parts of two of my regular rides!

How ace!

Wednesday here I come.

I am doing a 120 mile round trip from home to help marshalling In Bury St Edmonds, then going upto watch the finish in Sandringham.

I must be mad!
On the plus side i will get to watch Cavendish win.

Last years Tour came straight outside the building where I work namely Norwich City Hall so had a great view. Tempted to go to Wymondham when they pass through next week but would have to take some time off work to see it :x

I'm toying with the idea of riding down from Yorkshire to Gun Hill for Tuesday. It's a bit of a schlep for my little legs, so only if the weather looks friendly.
Otherwise it'll be the highlights on ITV4.

i'm riding the 14 miles down to Cheddar Gorge on Friday to take in stage 6..........if I get some new tyre levers - just broke 2 plastic ones trying to fit my new continental ultra sport tyres - dang those things are tight!!

AR-CoolC":12i35ru3 said:
It don't come nowhere near me....... :(
Same here, they seem to have missed out the whole east cost from above the Wash.

Lincs wolds could have made for a good stage in parts.

ianfoot":yavcx72w said:
i'm riding the 14 miles down to Cheddar Gorge on Friday to take in stage 6..........if I get some new tyre levers - just broke 2 plastic ones trying to fit my new continental ultra sport tyres - dang those things are tight!!

if you fancy meeting up - my TOB starts there followed by the top of Old Bristol Hill & then the finish in Wells :)

khushy

swos":2ur1ak9r said:
Last years Tour came straight outside the building where I work namely Norwich City Hall so had a great view. Tempted to go to Wymondham when they pass through next week but would have to take some time off work to see it :x
Just checked and the Tour passes through Wymondham on Saturday :D

Back