Tottenham riots

uktyler":3u6d2v3o said:
IDB1":3u6d2v3o said:
Tesco's in Rainham, Essex is supposed to have some (related) issues now..

Nah, probably just run out of Frosty Jacks.

LOL i got given a bottle of that free once, christ i could have used it to clean my bike chains.

Rod_Saetan":mn9s5g6n said:
Rich Aitch":mn9s5g6n said:
Not with me it isn't. I mean it and I might also write to my member of parliament, hoping that he will respond positively when or if parliament debates hanging. Burning people out of their homes, in mainland Britain, is the line in the sand that's been crossed. In Londonderry you wouldn't expect any better but in a capital city that has had millions of pounds ploughed into community projects and improvements it is a disgrace.

Without wishing to denigrate - you are an idiot.

Without wishing to put you right; I am not some Mail on Sunday reading nutter who won't feel safe until everybody is dead. I am a member of Liberty and I am also an Independent Custody Visitor for my local Police authority, making unannounced visits to our local police station to check on the welfare of detainees in custody. In a previous career I taught in Burnley, of urban rioting fame, whilst my father was a West Yorkshire police officer who's colleague Sgt John Speed was murdered on duty.
Another biographical fact is that I do not make assumptions about people or call them idiots.

Back