Tottenham riots

Rod_Saetan":1nftno2f said:
More to the point, if there is a Foot Locker why are you looting JJB Sports?

Seriously though kids, all this Daily Mail nonsense about hanging is a joke right?

Not with me it isn't. I mean it and I might also write to my member of parliament, hoping that he will respond positively when or if parliament debates hanging. Burning people out of their homes, in mainland Britain, is the line in the sand that's been crossed. In Londonderry you wouldn't expect any better but in a capital city that has had millions of pounds ploughed into community projects and improvements it is a disgrace.

What I mean is that society can't claim to value the sanctity of human life, without taking proportionate measures to deprive people who deprive others of life. These thugs know what they are doing, they are capable of concious thought and reasoning, they're people not hungry polar bears.

of course it is! we aren't barbarians! now can we pack these idiots off to iraq or afghanistan please? we can build some council estates on the outskirts of kabul...and they can riot as much as they like said:
So true. You can see way the army doesn't want National Service back. From one of the best armies to????

:LOL: If those fuckers come near us I'll give them hot lead :twisted:

Rich Aitch":3takvhp3 said:
Not with me it isn't. I mean it and I might also write to my member of parliament, hoping that he will respond positively when or if parliament debates hanging. Burning people out of their homes, in mainland Britain, is the line in the sand that's been crossed. In Londonderry you wouldn't expect any better but in a capital city that has had millions of pounds ploughed into community projects and improvements it is a disgrace.

Without wishing to denigrate - you are an idiot.

Rod_Saetan":3jkeg1yf said:
Rich Aitch":3jkeg1yf said:

Without wishing to denigrate - you are an idiot.

Here we go :roll:

uhoh cameron has had to cut his holiday short...well he is going to be mega pissed off...those rioters had better stop now before they unleash his wrath! I'd hate to see an angry eton boy...he might hit them with his polo mallet.

so much pointless destruction... even Brum

I'm disgusted by the whole thing - its not even related to the original incident, just an excuse.

legrandefromage":18j5oxmg said:
so much pointless destruction... even Brum

I'm disgusted by the whole thing - its not even related to the original incident, just an excuse.

i'm amazed it hasn't kicked off in bradford, if this is about deprevation then its a prime place for it.

Infact most of the north is far more deprived than london, if this was about deprivation most of newcastle would be on fire every weekend (liverpool would look like mordor)

I suggest we should move the riots north...we can start at old trafford and contain it just in the stadium. Early bonfire night.

Back