Totally Original '96 Orange P7 edit - views req'd.

Looks perfect as it is. If you have to put suspension forks on it, then PACE or Manitou would be more appropriate IMHO.

Could you do me a favour and let me know what the shimano m-code is for those cranks please ??

fingers":174xnfv2 said:
TTT - Im thinking of adding a set of 97/98 Bomber z3's (silver) to this - the headset will be swapped for a campag record, and the stem to an orange SK9... What does everyone think???

To me the geometry/look of your large P7 looks like it might be improved with some suspension forks- to lift the front end a bit. Try em!

Colour wise I think black might be best but try what you got.

raymondluxuryyacht":ikiz834w said:
Looks perfect as it is. If you have to put suspension forks on it, then PACE or Manitou would be more appropriate IMHO.

Could you do me a favour and let me know what the shimano m-code is for those cranks please ??

I will check later on my friend. Should let you know by tonight (after the afternoon pub run...!!!)

That looks exactly the same as the one I bought in 96/97!

Traded it in last year for an Evo 8, before I discovered this site!
Lovely bike.

Thanks fingers. I have a p7 the year before yours. I am trying to get it to semi- retro spec but had to paint it as the nickel and lawyer were too far gone.

raymondluxuryyacht":1h5g92ej said:
Thanks fingers. I have a p7 the year before yours. I am trying to get it to semi- retro spec but had to paint it as the nickel and lawyer were too far gone.

No worries mate. If you need any help with parts advice etc drop me a line :cool:

Back