Today's Ride

great ride and sh_t pics yesterday. I don' know, why my phone's camera suffers in certain conditions. maybe I should buy another phone? or just learn how to use correcty the present one? :oops::rolleyes:😁

64ca9bae8f840b015e02a6b1.jpg

the one above is the only one I dare to post here... below two other try... :(

pic2
pic3

Nice photos in fact. Lovely light.
A single speed. With rigid forks.
Excellent.
Where are you riding?
I still think that Sussex has the highest density of bridleways in the UK, Wiltshire some of the longest and very remote too in places.

Last edited:
I've just seen this movie this morning. Very cool guy.

Not underlined in the words: the guy and his friends in the movie have begun ride and dig the trials in the '98s. 'Fun' fact, that their trails are not legalised yet due to difficulties of the official rout, but the ones on the austrian side, which were built way later only in the recent years, are legal. This describes well, that here in Hungary one of the best thing is that if you have luck, you can ride almost anywhere and nobody* will stop you unless you behave like a d__k. But sometimes forestry will stop acting like these guys, sometimes they don't, depending on the actual office. Like a fortune-wheel.

*Ok, now-and-then a farmer or a hunter may ask what you're doing, but basicaly they are only pretending and not really having the rights they think they have. Of course, there are areas and trails restricted, but these are rare.

Thursday evening pub ride yesterday.
Most of the usual motely crew out. Much yapping and a big bang on goggles rear wheel.
Much banter followed on what to do. Bike swap ensued . Walt been a lot lighter. Loads of fun as he mastered toe clips.
All made it back to Ale House .
Pictures later.

THE GROM CLIMBED!

Came down for breakfast.
Announced he was going UP the hill!
For a committed DH athlete this is astonishing.

Arrived back an hour later having had F U N .
Excellent

Back