Today's Ride

Happy bday, Pat... this thing cut me off today and then stalled just in front of me in the bike lane.
Looked really cool though. ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 345
Re:

Thanks for the well wishes, guys :) That hotrod that cut you off doesn't have a rear view mirror mounted on the right side of it :facepalm: what was the guy thinking? The side pipes look cool, though. Today-Saturday-The temperature jumped 20 degrees since yesterday- 84 F. and sunny out. It is also the annual Fairfax Festival Weekend, with a parade this morning, then food, drink, and music in the park. So an easy spin down to check it out and back...

Attachments

• IMG_3582-1.jpg
    IMG_3582-1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Backstage shot.jpg
    Backstage shot.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 335
Re:

Best wishes for your birthday. May you long continue to post your rides on here because it doesn't really make me not jealous

Re:

Today-Sunday- Nice out, about 82 F. with a breeze- 3 of us rode up about 900' to the Scout Camp, then back to town to catch the last day of the festival...

Attachments

• At the top.jpg
    At the top.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 246
Re:

Today-Tuesday- Super windy today, about 64 F. and sunny-so not too bad out of the wind. We hugged the ridge to the West of town on the climb to dodge the wind. When we got to the top, about 900' up, it was twice as windy, so we ducked down in the tall grass at a bend for awhile, then shot back down to town...

Attachments

• SF Bay in the background.jpg
    SF Bay in the background.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Sitting in the deep grass.jpg
    Sitting in the deep grass.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 189
Back