Today's Ride

25 miles from my place to Huddersfield today, via the Pennine Bridleway and Pennine Way:

At one point I heard an almighty bang, but no adverse effect - one of my pedal cages has been bent and missing a screw for a while (as is visible), and I'd just been keeping the other 3 tight.
It randomly fired out a screw, never to be seen again :shock:

Re:

Looks nice there... Today-Friday-We took an easy ride up into the Water District about 700' or so...

Attachments

• Easy Part.jpg
    Easy Part.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Climbing.jpg
    Climbing.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 387
warm, breezy and dry. took the overburys out to see what the new pedals are like and to blow some dust outta the lungs. meant to do a big ride this morning but bailed last minute faouring a chilled day with the wife n youth. finally escaped this evening and boy am i glad i did. just what the doctor ordered!!!!

on the slag heaps

clouds..........why not?

bit flat really

more clouds............old hippie in me trying to escape

white flower pioneer

my new screen saver when i get to work tomorrow

blue bells, dry trail, old tree and my lovely bicycle

the beard made me do it..........

it was nice to only take my mp3, phone and inhaler. no drink or tools etc, prob not the best idea but would have been a nice walk home if gone tits up haha

heres to a weeks riding again :)

Re:

Today-Sunday-Breezy and warm today on the ride up to the Scout Camp about 900' up...

Attachments

• Rest stop.jpg
    Rest stop.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 357
  • In the woods.jpg
    In the woods.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 357
Re:

Today-Tuesday-Out fairly early, before it gets hot-forecast is the high 80's F. this afternoon-about 80 F. at 11 AM. A good climb up to the West about 900'...

Attachments

• Rock Stack.jpg
    Rock Stack.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 317
  • Iron Springs Road.jpg
    Iron Springs Road.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 317
  • At the top.jpg
    At the top.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 317
Nice pics of the clouds there longun. Every time I try a picture like that you can never see the rays coming throughs clouds. It looks really good when you see it but carp on pictures usually, for me anyway.
Nice pics

Leigh

Leighcal":trjeo4aa said:
Nice pics of the clouds there longun. Every time I try a picture like that you can never see the rays coming throughs clouds. It looks really good when you see it but carp on pictures usually, for me anyway.
Nice pics

Leigh

Re:

Today-Thursday-Super Windy and cool, about 64 F. -We hugged the ridge to the West of town and climbed about 900'...

Attachments

• Tam.jpg
    Tam.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Broken Dam Trail.jpg
    Broken Dam Trail.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 269
Re:

Today-Saturday-About 68 F. and pretty nice out. We rode up to the West today, about 900' up...

Attachments

• Go.jpg
    Go.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Ready, set.jpg
    Ready, set.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 250
  • Pretty nice out.jpg
    Pretty nice out.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 250

Latest posts

Back