Today I was mostly riding.....

Went over Gospel Pass with Dave today, old bikes, chilly weather and stunning views.

Stats? 65 miles and 4,900ft of climbing.

Excellent day :cool:

Photo says it all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,347
Today I rode...a bike.

First ride since Cannock just after Christmas. A very slow 20 miles or so on a road bike although a mountain bike would have been more appropriate on some sections.

I reckon I might organise a slow ride for some folks who might not feel up to one of the full on road rides organised here, good as they are.

If I get no complications, shall we say I will try to fit a few more rides in. I was going to say no bikes until spring time but my expanding middle and racing heart suggested to risk riding more.

Iwasgoodonce":1t7glprf said:
Today I rode...a bike.

First ride since Cannock just after Christmas. A very slow 20 miles or so on a road bike although a mountain bike would have been more appropriate on some sections.

I reckon I might organise a slow ride for some folks who might not feel up to one of the full on road rides organised here, good as they are.

If I get no complications, shall we say I will try to fit a few more rides in. I was going to say no bikes until spring time but my expanding middle and racing heart suggested to risk riding more.

Nice one Mark!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back