Toad...Finished :)

A couple full frontals that got lost in the library.

Man, these old bars we used to ride sure are narrow. Thinking I might have to try to find a set of Syncros barends to cap it off....is it the Pronghorns that plug into the ends of the bar so there is no clamping onto the bar itself??

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Wow that looks awesome :cool: and tbh i new it would look good but i didn't realise it would look as well as it does so well done mate it just goes to show with a little time money and dedication miracles do happen ;) .

Re:

thanks for not making me have to say something about 'those tires'...d'oh, i have to... what, are you getting into fat bikes now? 2.5s are a stepping stone/gateway tread, you know. just kidding, of course. i don't think ANYTHING can make a toad look bad! ;o) nice build, mike. good to see it complete, as a rider. now you best keep that under lock and key, lest a certain lanky fan from the north shore be lurking in the woods nearby... 'BC'in' ya!

Thanks for the kind words folks....pretty happy with it.
Come on jimbo, they're only 2.3's :) A suitable set is on my list, so don't fret too much. And yes, my viscious face licking Lab is on extra backyard patrol..lol

Back