Tim's I've bought too much sale! - Updated 26/10/11

Do you still have the Specialized frame/fork for sale? If so, I would like to know the size, and if it's steel or m2.
Thanks!

MarinManiac":1pg3bj36 said:
Thats ok, they're for a an easy upgrade thats all :)

Marman.
Should be able to do some tonight.

Rio":1pg3bj36 said:
Do you still have the Specialized frame/fork for sale? If so, I would like to know the size, and if it's steel or m2.
Thanks!
Yes I do, it is steel. I was sold it as a 19inch frame but I believe it to be a 17inch. I will check all the actual tube measurements and update with a pic.

Rob853":1pg3bj36 said:
Still got the Rip n Rails? My fave mud tyres bitd.
Yes I do but are on hold for 24hrs for a US member.

development_cycle":6hzbzwkq said:
Rio":6hzbzwkq said:
Thanks!
Yes I do, it is steel. I was sold it as a 19inch frame but I believe it to be a 17inch. I will check all the actual tube measurements and update with a pic.
Thanks! Good to hear that it's steel, and stil for sale :LOL:

Rio":1770whnc said:
development_cycle":1770whnc said:
Rio":1770whnc said:
Thanks!
Thanks! Good to hear that it's steel, and stil for sale :LOL:

Price does not include postage to Holland though, you will have to cover that yourself. PM me so we can chat about the details.

Back