For Sale THM’s Temper Tantrum Campagnolo sales thread.

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Been a shimano/sturmey user for 50 years. Tried this Italian stuff recently and didn’t get on with it. My loss etc…..

All prices are PayPal friends and family or buyer covers fees. My feedback thread is available for your perusal. Postage is included (uk) and will be by the cheapest evri service unless you want to pay for insurance etc.

Have a picture to keep you interested while I work out some individual prices. If you want the lot it’s £99 inc uk post.

Offers considered.......

Uk sales only, PayPal only, no premium bonds, postal orders, gold sovereigns, jewellery, duckets, children or pets accepted. PP friends and family or buyer adds fees.

thanks THM

B9D95886-3842-4B6E-9171-AE8BBC56ED29.jpeg

Last edited:
Mirage 2x8 (that’s what they were running) combined brake and gear shifters. Working well hoods good and not sticky. £40

74E912CD-1EDC-436D-A8A3-230B9C78DFE4.jpeg

Mirage headset £15 mirage short cage rear £20 veloce front mech braze on type. £20

8D9F8CF3-2473-40D0-9914-E1DD92353C59.jpeg

Mirage 172.5 chain set with 53/39 rings £35
Campag 52 and 42 chainrings £16 the pair

Mirage brakes with campag hpb pads with plenty on them inc recessed bolts £35

I also have two sets of crank bolts one with plastic surrounds and a nicer all metal set. Both with washers. £5 a pair or a pair free with crankset.

Down tube cable stops are free with a multiple item sale.

IMG_6703.jpeg IMG_6704.jpeg

I think that’s all for now xxxx

Last edited:
Are chainset nuts and bolts campagnolo specific? Forgot to mention I have a set of five here also for a double. £5

No, all that stuff is totally interchangeable.
Not quite in my experience. The crank bolts - the ones that fit the crank to the axle. Campag ones have a slightly different threads to Shimano ones. Trying to thread them into a Shimano axle, they get tighter and tighter till they start to cross thread.

Not quite in my experience. The crank bolts - the ones that fit the crank to the axle. Campag ones have a slightly different threads to Shimano ones. Trying to thread them into a Shimano axle, they get tighter and tighter till they start to cross thread.
Really? That's interesting, I've always found they are fine, both M8F thread. Maybe there is some age difference, or a solid Shimano BB shaft bottoms out earlier. My experience would only be on UN7x with the hollow shaft.

Latest posts

Back