The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

Is the first picture Grandma?
Yup same lady. 70 years old and still in good shape, I obviously robbed the cradle, my son says I look like Halloween. I had on a T shirt, hoodie, sheep wool vest, down sweater, light quilted jacket, nylon wind shell with a hood, and a wool hoodie, seven layers. I was walking like a penguin. Wool hat under the 3 hoods and chemical hand warmers in our boots and mittens. I also wore 2 pair of heavy wool pants. We were comfortable. I bought a beer at the beer tent and it froze before I finished it. It was -22C. It was fairly calm so your face only stung when we first got out of the car, then you warmed up waddling around. There is a warming hut about half way we the scaffold so the thinly clad jumpers only have to get on the start bar. There were World Cup Jumpers here as only 4 or five from each country were allowed to make teams for the Olympics. It was an amazing tournament, they only needed a little more than half the scaffold to jump into the unsafe zone. FBBCB253-0A71-45CC-B98B-AB65E353A0B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back