The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

View attachment 816778View attachment 816779View attachment 816780View attachment 816781View attachment 816782View attachment 816783View attachment 816784View attachment 816786View attachment 816787View attachment 816788I bought this old compact from 2005 - a Konica Minolta Dimage X1
And it’s crap. Looks superb built beautifully but awful. Blows every highlight and noise in anything above ISO 50 and so slow you can make a cup of tea before it managed to focus
But I managed a dozen keepers in Mistley and Walton on the Naze

Used to live in Walton when I was a still at school, on the Parade opposite the train station, could see the sea from every window in the house, front and back :cool:

More E1 photos please :)
It’s a fantastic looking and feeling camera I must say. I have the 14-54 f2.8-3.5 zoom. Thing is I was supposed to get a lens and VF for an Olympus micro four thirds camera and ended
up with this old beastie -
5 mega pixel Kodak CCD same as in a Leica M9 allegedly
Photos have a Kodak portra type delicacy
This was shot handheld in lowing light so a bit blurred
P2098799.jpeg

Used to live in Walton when I was a still at school, on the Parade opposite the train station, could see the sea from every window in the house, front and back :cool:
Haha nice one!
I went there on a school trip when I was 5. And never again until recently. Though I don’t live that far -

Back