The Sith is back

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi fella's :)

What have I missed :roll: :shock: :shock: , looks like I have some reading to catch up on.. :)

I have been out of the loop for the last few months due to being quite ill :( , and BOY !!! have I missed this place and the all the temptations you kept dangling in front of my screen :roll: :)

Going to be off the bike for some time now, so looks like there is a change of plan afoot, even though I shall not be riding now :( , it'll give me more focus and time on a few builds that I was thinking of prior to my illness, so keep them shiny trinkets coming and tempt me ..

BTW ;) ... I know there are a handful of very nice retrobike members on here (cheers lads for you support :) ;) ) who are still waiting on a few items I should have sent you a while back, I'll PM you personally later and sort the finer details out with you.. ,

Anyway off to have a quick look around and see what's Hot.. :) :)

Yes, great to have you back. Good to learn that you're recovering and look forward to building new rigs and hopefully get on the bike asap. When do you expect/hope to be ready again?

Thanks guys good to be back ,, looks like I'll need to extend the overdraft.. :oops: :shock: :LOL:

legrandefromage

Funny fella.. :LOL:

Mel.. :oops: Think I might have to be sending you a PM regarding a certain something you have for sale at the min.. :roll:

TinTin.. due to popular demand ... :) .. Job done chap ;)

'owdo fella. welcome home- no one is ever allowed to leave you know (harry will be back just you wait and see)

I take it the op was a success? Did you go for the D cup in the end?

Latest posts

Back