The showing off thread

kaiser":119epf8r said:
al":119epf8r said:
I have my own hair.

Although mostly on my back!!

al.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: can I change my vote :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Me too - how unfair is it that what you lose up top comes out everywhere else with such a vengence? Excess testosterone I reckon! :)

Oh and I just ate the best steak and ale pie with chips and gravy. ;)

Whenever I enter a room, the women present first go silent. Then they start whispering to their husbands/boyfriends: "Why can't you be more like him?"

Tazio":2jzmbkw1 said:
I'm 44, lost my house in my marriage break up, I've got credit card bills that i built up when I was married would cripple Bill Gates and I live in a rented flat that I hate.

On the bright side I've got a job I enjoy and a gorgeous girlfriend 16 years younger than me.

Please tell me you're 32. If you are, you sir are the winner.

ragnar1984":2xzohrda said:
Whenever I enter a room, the women present first go silent. Then they start whispering to their husbands/boyfriends: "Why can't you be more like him?"

we need details ;)

I'm still alive at 51 and after the amount of alcohol and tobacco I have enjoyed that will do for me

Quite happy that I got to see all the really great heavy metal bands live before they became pensioners

Also been rather lucky to have shared the company of some lovely women too which can't be bad for an ugly old git like me

All in all not much to rave about, but i'm quite pleased

Latest posts

Back