The Retrobike Unofficial Tight-Arse Bike part thread.

dunno if Lidl stock their "bicycle line" in the uk, but they had this ultimate bike stand knock off, was like 35€ I believe....has served me well actually so far.

don´t get your hopes up, it´s rather plasticky and I´m sure the same thing is being sold under some other name, was just the first thing that came to mind.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OT but those hubs were a bargain! Why is it that so many US ebay users will only post to the USA? :(

sorry, back to topic!

it´s because of ebay shipping quote policies and some misunderstandings between buyers and sellers. best of having a good feedback and talking to them/convincing them you´ll cover all postage fees etc.

I found the Leroy-Merlin / AKI and other major tool superstore couldn't match chinese stores and small shops in terms of offer, specially on sandpapers and steel brushes, i found dozens of different shapes and hardness available. Without them my frame polishing could never been done. They offer too little on specific stuff.

Back