The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
painter09":28hvwc8g said:
forgive me for posting this here but as the year of the frame in question is still unknown ive decided to try the same question here as in the 98>> xyz section
anyway can anyone give me a clue to value on this frame ? make and model unknown for sure but possibly a merlin, tange double butted cro mo , no rust no dings and reasonably light,
thanks
mark

Merlin or handsome dog or other... Undervalued for what it is. Probably fifty quid which is a bargain but not coveted like others.

coomber":1crm8bld said:
painter09":1crm8bld said:
forgive me for posting this here but as the year of the frame in question is still unknown ive decided to try the same question here as in the 98>> xyz section
anyway can anyone give me a clue to value on this frame ? make and model unknown for sure but possibly a merlin, tange double butted cro mo , no rust no dings and reasonably light,
thanks
mark

Merlin or handsome dog or other... Undervalued for what it is. Probably fifty quid which is a bargain but not coveted like others.
thank you :D

I have a super long 31.8mm "WTB" seat post that came with my WTB Ti-phoenix, is actually a head of a Suntour XC-pro attach to a really long shaft..

I have no idea how much they go for but I do know they are very rare, if is not a lot of money I just keep it just in case I ever sell the Phoenix (I don't see that happening any time soon, or later)
IMG_0197-M.jpg

IMG_0559-XL.jpg

Will also fit Klein Adroid's

Magura HS22 BLUE, NOS hydraulic rim-brake set from year-95/-96.(Levers hoses,calipers and installation hardware and manual. Complete set and papers in an original but broken cardboard box. Brake pads is not included. What might be the selling value of these? Thanks for advance!

xam1":1wcr8jhi said:
Magura HS22 BLUE, NOS hydraulic rim-brake set from year-95/-96.(Levers hoses,calipers and installation hardware and manual. Complete set and papers in an original but broken cardboard box. Brake pads is not included. What might be the selling value of these? Thanks for advance!

Maguras seem to vary a lot, but seen some good sets go for £60 with pads. New set otherwise, in box, guess around £80-90.

I have a nearly NOS pair of continental XC in 26x 1.5 amber wall Kevlar folding.
Ideas on value?

Niall.

Hi guys, got a 96 kona explosif in green, frame only. In generally pretty good condition with just the odd little patch of surface rust here and there. Got the original 1 1/8 impact headset also, couple of little bits on outside where it's tarnished slightly but inside mint. Any ideas what I can ask. Will sell seperately or apart.

Cheers

The frame is 17.5"

Ok guys, I've been given the task of selling my brothers Orange P7, i'm a Klein man so no nothing about these. He's had it from new, it's all original apart from the tyres and grips, 19" with Deore groupset, never been off road, forks seem to work ok, hasn't been used for 6 years, apart from the dirt, it looks to be in great condition.

How much should I ask for this???

I will clean it before listing for sale!!!

Hi,

I have a 1997 Kona A'ha for sale, love this bike but unfortunately i don't use it enough to justify it at the moment,

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it is worth please?

Many thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_0688.JPG
    IMG_0688.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 299
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back