The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled my orange airo out from my dads shed today, a wash and a wax and she was like new again. I'm 30 now and when I was 14/15 I bloody lived on this bike!!
Orange airo frame
Shimano 8 speed xt rear mech
Hs33 maguras
Sun run mammoth with Tiago dh 2.1's
Club roost saddle azoic risers
Rst zeta tl

The saddle sold on eBay (the same) for £30 last week??!!

What's it worth guys?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 778
Pulled my orange airo out from my dads shed today, a wash and a wax and she was like new again. I'm 30 now and when I was 14/15 I bloody lived on this bike!!
Orange airo frame
Shimano 8 speed xt rear mech
Hs33 maguras
Sun run mammoth with Tiago dh 2.1's
Club roost saddle azoic risers
Rst zeta tl

The saddle sold on eBay (the same) for £30 last week??!!

What's it worth guys?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 778
1990's era Rocky Mountain Hammer

I finally replaced this bike with a new hardtail, and have no idea what it would be worth.

1990s Rocky Mountain Hammer (Not sure the exact year, maybe someone here can tell?)
Magura brakes
Daredevil riser bar
Shimano DX shifters
Shimano XT derailleurs
Ritchey seat post and saddle
Ritchey Rock SC front wheel
Kenda Nevegal tyres (not pictured)
Race Face cranks
SR Suntour suspension forks

EaAuPow.jpg

KqNw0ct.jpg

Re:

Please note this thread is not for valuations, no matter how many times we try and tell people, people still post here. You will not normally get valuations or looked at.

Please use the Valuation FORUM SECTION and post a completely individual post of its own for the bike, part etc..

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2du0gsxr said:
Please note this thread is not for valuations, no matter how many times we try and tell people, people still post here. You will not normally get valuations or looked at.

Please use the Valuation FORUM SECTION and post a completely individual post of its own for the bike, part etc..

Ok, fair enough.

It's confusing, then, that the name of this sub-forum is "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" and the very first post says "If you want a valuation this is the only place to ask."

Is this no longer the case?

Andrew

I agree Andrew, it is a little confusing. Originally the 'how much is my' was just a single thread rather than having a dedicated sub-section as it does now. Just click 'new topic' and repost your question and pics, instead of replying to this thread

Re:

I have a few things to sell so any idea what they're worth?

Decent condition lightly used Magura HS33 Hydraulic Rim brakes Black/silver from around 2012 with all bits and all hosed and connected ready to fit.
As found on this bike: http://i61.tinypic.com/2cwpxe8.jpg

Avid SD 7SL pair levers (Silver and rare in UK) and SD 7 brakes front and rear (Graphite) - with Clarks pads, all good condition.
As on this bike: http://i42.tinypic.com/2rdezbl.jpg

Re: Re:

ap-alexander":1lo52q0l said:
FluffyChicken":1lo52q0l said:

Ok, fair enough.

It's confusing, then, that the name of this sub-forum is "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" and the very first post says "If you want a valuation this is the only place to ask."

Is this no longer the case?

Andrew
Fair enough.

You found the section

viewforum.php?f=78

And you post a new topic there.

Good for reading this first post though, it should really have been locked.

It says 'this is the only place to ask' but with reference to the title of the thread and the post context it is meaning the forum are you are in. Not the actual post (hence forum in the title of the thread and mention in the post itself)

I know in the mobile there is post new topic button like there is in the web view, so takes a click back to get the button :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back