The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

The Kia Sportage doesn't lend itself to being modded although I have a spare double din touchscreen pioneer headunit to go in, but then every new car has a touchscreen of sorts anyway

I'm after a bit of Hi-Fi advice and thought this might be a good place. I want something half decent that will play CDs in my home office but it's quite a small room and the whole thing has to fit on a shelf that's just 26cm deep and about 60cm wide. So traditional Hi-Fi sizes are no good. I've been looking at 2nd hand Micro Hi-fi with book shelf speakers and some all-in-one things but nothing has jumped out at me. Any suggestions? I don't want to spend more than a couple of hundred but ideally more like £50. :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I do have some MP3 and flac files but to be honest I prefer physical media. Prices for Retro Hi-Fi gear still seems quite strong, which is a shame as I was hoping to find a bargain...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back