The Introduce Yourself Here Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i would say hi :)

helps getting my post count up so i can post some pics of my bike so someone can identify it :)

anyway i am paul based in hartlepool in the north east of england and i'm sure you will be seeing more of me soon enough :)

Hey, found the site googling for info on my alpinestars.

Peter, from Sweden. And yes, im pretty fond of meatballs and lingonberry-jam.

Currently taking my first steps in "Bike-mechanics-light" restyling my old Alpinestars Cro-Mega

Hi Folks

Got pointed at this site a while back by a mate.

I always dreamed of owning a PACE and late last year eventually got a lovely Cherry Red RC 200F2 with square seat tube :)

It needs a few things changing on it and as soon as my post count gets up I'll post some pics so I can use the collective wisdom on here to help

The Downside to this site of course is ... I just know it'll cost me in the long run ... but I guess most of you knew that already ;)

NEW AND IN NEED OF HELP

HI
PROFLEX 856 ,JUST FINISHED MY RETRO RESTORE ,WENT FOR A BURN AND DISASTER MY NOLLEN NR4 LEAKS OIL ITS KNACKERD ,CAN I FIX IT ,OR IS THE BIKE OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN

Hi :D

I found this site while trying to date my Klein Adroit Race. 1999 I think.

I keep coming back.

I am good at buying bikes but not so good at selling them.

My wife thinks I am trying to compete with her shoe collection - I've no chance :LOL:

I have Klein Adroit Race, Marin Team Issue 1993, Marin Bear Valley SE 1995, kona kilaua, Raleigh M-Trax Ti, Ridge Racing Serenissima.

Will post some pics soon.

Tim

new to this place....

someone told me to check this place out as I have an old ( not as old as some of the lovely bikes on here) klein

any way know very little about the retro scene so here for some advice on how I can make the klein more authentic.

be gentle :p

Hi All,

Name's Chris.

Got a few Retro bikes. Mostly DH Orientated. Kawasaki/Intense M1 (soon for sale), a Turner Afterburner, Intense Tazer FS (is that Retro yet?) plus a few other bits knocking about.

cheers

Hello everyone,

I've just joined, really after reading about you in MBR, although I was aware of Retrobike previously.
My modern bike is a 2001 Marin Rift Zone, maybe retro, I'm unsure. My other, or best bike, is a 1993 Kona Cindercone, pretty much as standard, running P2s, with a few mods, v-brakes for example, but with all the original bits still lying around. I'll post some pics up when I've figured out how.

"new" bloke

well the tequesta survived the winter,the silver clockwork just needs a rear brake to begin the torture again...the Colnago Mexico is still safe in hiding...British Eagle action tri is off strait to E bay(eighties nostalgia yellow and white tat)-Marin all stripped to the bone for its powder coating...that leaves that crappy raleigh rapide,my sons anonymous G.T with its U.G.L.I forks...oh and this seventys fold up thing..if you want a l;augh go to my facebook....mark glazzard...i take no responsibility for sides splitting and heads coming away

Hi there,

Got interested in retro bikes since I've been trying to source 'servceable' parts for my new singlespeed build. So much proprietry rubbish about these days...in this year, out the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back