The "Help fund Jerky's new teeth" sale!

OK I am back up and in the land of the living. All items sold thus far shall be posted this week.

Slight update to original post.

I am open to offers, and if things dont sell I'll start posting all the gory pictures to apply pressure :p

Pongo":dep1qjvq said:
4-Middleburn 110mm Tripple spider, blue anno, superb condition, suits RS3's and maybe others. £20

I'd like this please

would you do it for £20 posted?

cheers Andy

Yup £20 posted and it is yours

Hub spider for HOPE hubs. I can see now how my posting could be read that I hoped the spider was available and that I wasn't specific which..

Would also need to check it fitted late model Ti-glide hubs as it's not quite the same as the spiders I already have.

I will foresee all possible misunderstandings in my next posting, I promise.

All items sold thus far have now been posted 1st class. (proof of postage for all items available on request).

marin man":1mxhyj7o said:
Measurements of the marin frame bag please as it will need to fit my mount vision,Thanks.

Seat tube side is 24cm, top tube side 29cm (measured to the end of the parts where the strap attaches, actual bag size is approx 4cm less on each measurement.)

Jerky, are those RaceFace chain rings still available? Are they 9speed? If so, would you accept £50 shipped to Germany (shipping as a letter would do the job)?

Let me know, thanks!
Jan

PM on the way re blue flite.

edit: Scratch that, I'm a nonce and didn't look at the photos clearly... wanted all blue.

Ignore me. Good luck with the tooth fund!

Latest posts

Back