The "Help fund Jerky's new teeth" sale!

Sorry still need to upload syncros stem pictures, will get it done tonight.

General bumpage

Open to offers if you think anything is marked up too high.

i'm up for hope pro levers m4 brakeset if the hoses are long enough.. will go on a L frame.. also of you got som discs would be grat :)

cheers

Apologies people, I had a slight accident on sunday, spent 24 hours in hospital and am now on rest orders.

If any one is waiting on stuff from me it is unlikely to go out before next week. If thats too late, PM me and I shall gladly refund.

JeRkY":s29hrhmd said:
Apologies people, I had a slight accident on sunday, spent 24 hours in hospital and am now on rest orders.

If any one is waiting on stuff from me it is unlikely to go out before next week. If thats too late, PM me and I shall gladly refund.

No rush on my account mate, hope you're feeling better soon. I read your other post, sounds nasty, the thought of knocking teeth out makes me wince.

Re: Bit of a clearout MTB & Road.

Ooo ooo ooo teefses :shock: :cry:
All the best with getting yourself back together soon.

JeRkY":36j52n6x said:
Other bits
2- Avid type roller ma jig for rear mech cable routing. £5

I'd like this please, if I'm not to late, absolutely no rush at all ;)

Send me your PP or would you take a swap with a lightly-used food-blender...? :shock: :p

Sorry that was cheap :oops:

4-Middleburn 110mm Tripple spider, blue anno, superb condition, suits RS3's and maybe others. £20

I'd like this please

would you do it for £20 posted?

cheers Andy

pm inbound ref:- 1- Pair of XT Thumbies 3x7/8 Speed, Some wear to faces, Slotted mounts, threads on the clamps have been re-tapped. £25

cheers, lewis

Back