The Cannock Turkey Twizzler ~ 27/12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Well the overnight deluge has now turned into tropical weather. (Well almost)
Shorts and t shirts all round I think. See you all later.
Rich

Re:

Buggery-arse. Christmas with family now means sore throat and cough. So will be sitting this one out. :x :x :x

Join the club - bailing even though car is packed.

Too much leaking house to ignore.

ffs

Have a good one all that do make it.

See you all in a bit. No snow here in Warwickshire, how is Cannock? Bet it'll be wet either way..

Re:

I'm another one to add to the list of no shows.

Picked up a particularly virulent cold and fever from my family on Christmas day. How generous of them...

Really started to kick in yesterday and now I'm just about able to look at this computer screen. Certainly no chance of biking today.
Gutted as I've not missed a Twizzler since 2009 and such much for my plan to get out on my bike every day over the holidays...

Re:

Sat in the van warming up. Great ride and great company, gutted to have pulled out early due to a mechanical. Damn freehub body :( ! Cheers for the help getting me back guys appreciate it tonnes. Fixie off road is not fun haha. Cheers

Home. Very kind of Mark to make me feel better after my off to top it. I paced from his bike to his landing point. A very impressive 18-20ft of horizontal flight. After offering assistance of course. :LOL:

Great to see you all. And thanks for your patience.

Why is everything in my rucksack full of pond water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back