The Broken Parts- help each other repair Thread!

Stuff anyone might have?

I need:

1) A right side m900 xtr shifter bottom casing. Mines cracked. If anyone has any knackered one as spare that would be ace.

2) Left hand x959 spd pedal - I have the other one!

3) Ringle blue/purple splash front plate for ringle stem

4) Also Gripshift Xray (smoked variety) left unit

5) silver onza chill pill with red writing

6) red anodised American classic skewer end cap

Syncros angled stem cap

I am in need of an angled Syncros stem cap,11/8" please.Anybody got one?I am having no joy anywhere.

I think that this should be made into a sticky for sure (mod's?)

Surely this could be made into a sticky here if people were prepared to give away for free, or in the FS thread if not???

My 2p!

Re: Syncros angled stem cap

MRGRUMPY":2bf0zj2x said:
I am in need of an angled Syncros stem cap,11/8" please.Anybody got one?I am having no joy anywhere.

Sithlord is selling off a load of stem caps, so he may be able to help??

I've been looking for one of these bearing housings for an Avid Arch Supreme brake for a long time. Hope someone can help.

img_1490_199.jpg

Need: I need an axle end serrated (brass maybe?) washer for a Hope ti glide hub. Its the bit on the end of the axle with serrations on http://images.fotopic.net/yu2pg5.jpg. It presses over the end of the axle and provides extra grip in the dropouts.
Have: Ringle moby post in pretty poor condition, shaft looks oxidised(?) about half way down and the serrations on the head are damaged from slippage. If anyone needs the top part of the head or the pin part or thinks they can restore the shaft then I'll part with it.

Right hand XTR M950 shifter

XTR M950 right hand shifter – I've managed to break the tip of the ratchet release lever (the front one for your finger)

The left one is OK, and the right hand one is too, except for the missing bit – don't actually know if you can take them apart though.

If anyone has a trashed right hand shifter that the finger lever is OK on, I'll have a shot at taking it apart and do a little step-by step on strip 'n servicing one :?

Re: Right hand XTR M950 shifter

Crayons":3sj20f3o said:
XTR M950 right hand shifter – I've managed to break the tip of the ratchet release lever (the front one for your finger)

The left one is OK, and the right hand one is too, except for the missing bit – don't actually know if you can take them apart though.

If anyone has a trashed right hand shifter that the finger lever is OK on, I'll have a shot at taking it apart and do a little step-by step on strip 'n servicing one :?

they are repairable, but you need the patience of a saint & steady hands. ozzy mike whos more of a watcher than regular on this site fixed 1 of mine in 99 & its still working :)

Back