THE best bike you've ever seen....ever....?

That black Yeti- how effin big is that chainring? The freaky coloured Pug below was (IIRC) Christian Tailleffer's (spelling?) bike for doing the speed record, yet it has a much smaller chainring!

The black Yeti is the ultra rare thermoplastic one made for Indycar racer Paul Tracy who was a "Yeti / Ringlé test pilot" at the time. But like said, pretty mental especially with that disc wheel and chainrings.

MadCowKev":6nofr1i7 said:
No doubts - JT's Yeti C-26 as seen at Cyclex '91.

Edit - picture I took (and scanned)

Amazing....I'd pay A LOT for one of those!

Archangel":25kiaqit said:
The black Yeti is the ultra rare thermoplastic one made for Indycar racer Paul Tracy who was a "Yeti / Ringlé test pilot" at the time. But like said, pretty mental especially with that disc wheel and chainrings.

Was he an Indy car driver or something as well?

have been deciding on getting a charge (either a titanium or steel).after seeing this picture (2012 model) would have to say this
duster.jpg
i'm sorry that it's not retro :oops: but i am totally in love with the frame (am going to get one i have just decided,just want a titanium bike once in my life ;) i think that it definitely has a retro feel about it (as all charge bikes have in my opinion)

Got to love the fact that this thread was resurrected by a spambot post and it continues without a blink of an eye!

Back