That one bike you'll probably never own but would die for

Re:

Can you pick someone else's bike?

If so, I'd like ibbz's Dynatech MT4: :D

2rdezbl.jpg

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=231266

Re:

Mine would probably be the later Orange Formula. Still not seen one so not much chance of bagging one.

Two others would be either a mint GT RTS-1, the original with M900 etc or an aqua fade Yo Eddy. Both 'could' be found but I'll never be willing/able to spend the money required for the right one.

Re:

xerxes said:
Can you pick someone else's bike?

If so, I'd like: Sebastian’s 1995 GLEISS MTB Monobox
Freaking love that bike! Super rare, super cool, love the color and the build. No way I could ever have one...
Btw. xerxes question could make a pretty cool thread in itself. Who's bike would you pick?

Attachments

• original_Foto_3-1.jpg
    original_Foto_3-1.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 878
Re:

This..........after I have fought off lewisfoto :D

Attachments

• ValkPurpSide.jpg
    ValkPurpSide.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 857
It was a Yeti straight 4 or 6 until I happened upon Marla Strebs old one!
Now I want one of the Cannondale Fulcrum DHs, the ones with the 2 bottom brackets.

I wanted (and still want) a Yeti Lawwill-4 but can't afford to piece one together with the correct parts so I have a Schwinn 4 Banger and Straight Six instead:

file.php

I just want my Torus back.I had one bitd and sold it to fund a Sintesi Hantrax/DH3/Formula discs frameset that was such a pile of junk.Is it just me or does anyone else think that them old Torus`(Torii :) )were the one of the greatest all rounders ever...

A clark kent f16
Full sus a titanium front triangle and a alu rear end with some amazing Cnc work on it.
There's a review of one in the archive,and only ever 1 for sale on here (sadly before I joined)

Or a Xizang 92 in 18" please!

From ye oldie days a GT Pro Series or DB Turbo
From old mtb days, Raleigh Tomac...nearly, so very nearly bought one in 2012 and a GT Xizang...so Yay, 1 out of 4.

Back