Tell me about Orange C-16R

Get it.

I picked up a 1995 frame, forks, seatpost, bars, barends, mechs, shifters and some other small parts up a while ago over here in Ireland for 20 euro...OK it's not immaculate but that was a total bargain as far as I could see, had enough parts knocking around to get it running, they're really nice to ride, I've even raced it against modern bikes and will again, OK I didn't win but I wasn't going to anyway....they ride really nice on most trails, even with the rigid forks (I'll keep this rigid too)....I've seen these bikes go on ebay or here for 100 pounds or so...I think that's also a brilliant price for bikes like these.....don't delay...get it, you'll love it.

Attachments

• C16R.jpg
    C16R.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 605
It could be put the other way around - is there anybody anywhere who has owned a C16R and didn't like it? I've never heard of one.

I believe they were first made in 1994. I have a picture of one in 1994 colours looking just like a 94 Clockwork, but with a C16R sticker.

Anthony":2sl0o9r4 said:
It could be put the other way around - is there anybody anywhere who has owned a C16R and didn't like it? I've never heard of one.

I believe they were first made in 1994. I have a picture of one in 1994 colours looking just like a 94 Clockwork, but with a C16R sticker.

You could get them late 94 but they were the 1995 model year. The chap I bought my old one said he was going to buy a Clockwork in the summer of 94 but hung on a few months for a c16. He thought his was probably one of the first batch to hit the shops. :cool:

brocklanders023":n780kw2x said:
Anthony":n780kw2x said:

You could get them late 94 but they were the 1995 model year. The chap I bought my old one said he was going to buy a Clockwork in the summer of 94 but hung on a few months for a c16. He thought his was probably one of the first batch to hit the shops. :cool:

I actually ordered a Clockwork from Stif but it arrived as a C16. Pace took so long to make the MXC forks that it clicked over into a new model year :LOL:

brocklanders023":2pzovh4k said:
Anthony":2pzovh4k said:
Yes, but as I say this one is in the 94 colours, so I would take it as a 94 model.

Attachments

• 1994 C16R size 17 w Mag 10s, Onza spds.jpg
    1994 C16R size 17 w Mag 10s, Onza spds.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 552
Back