SYNCROS Powerlite Rigid Fork - Show some love! And show us yours!

That shed is a disgrace. As a New Year favour, I’ll clear it out for you. You’re welcome.
Good of you to offer to take out the trash. If you'd be so kind and chuck some of it into the northsea on a particularly westerly day, that'd be grand. I'll happily await on the West Coast until said rubbish arrives so I can dispose of it properly.

Its funny which stickers they put on the sides and where exactly. Ive seen 4 different version by now. And different heights as well. I assume, they simply used what was lying around in the shop :)

SprayMax 400ml Rattle Cans 2k Primer, SprayMax 400ml 2k Base Coat (Audi white high gloss), SprayMax 400ml Clear Coat high gloss 2k

If I have a great high quality rattle can, I can be almost as good with it as with my professional SATAjet spray gun on a compressor.

If I have a great high quality rattle can, I can be almost as good with it as with my professional SATAjet spray gun on a compressor.
And how do you hang/what facilities do you use?

Got a paint booth in the garage but a bit of a struggle to hang things up and paint them.

Back