Syncros post and stem - both sold

nickfrog

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Owned since new, 1999. Fitted to a lightweight XC steel HT (Sunn Exact) so never got abused. Mainly used in summer, maybe 10 rides / year on average.

STEM - NOW SOLD
120mm - 0 degrees - 1'1/8 - now sold
Slightly scored at the front on the silver hinged clamp, but purely cosmetic not deep. Syncros cap present with screw, the head of which is rusted, again purely cosmetic and could be cleaned I guess. The other bolts are fine though.

POST - NOW SOLD
27.2 - 350mm - was never out of the frame by much more than half as the frame was a 20 and I am 6ft. It is structurally sound but cosmetically not exactly new of course. There are no scratches, just blemishes/discoloration, particularly at the back and at the bottom, despite the use of quality grease and regular stripping/clean.

£35 each UK posted - reduced to £25 each+postage at cost. Paypal gift or other cost efficient payment method.

kd74tg.jpg

mikee":xybjxm1m said:
interested in the post pending pics

mike

OK. I thought my photography effort was decent as it is. Let me know how much more angles/detail/resolution you need and let me have your email and I'll send the files direct.

sorry viewing at work so no piccies

home now tho

think i'll await the right size turning up

REDUCED AGAIN (!!).
For the avoidance of doubt, the marks are very superficial and cosmetic, no actual scratches/scroring. I am just selling because of compatibility of the post and moving to 31.8 bars.

Re: Syncros post

Paxo":3vc8l3py said:
Interested in post YGM
Paxo

Hi Paxo,

I got your PM but I am not sure my reply is being sent to you as it does not appear in my sent box for some reason, did you get my PM ?

Cheers

Nick

Back