swap my ti 17" frame for your nice steel frame or alu i

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i finished building the arp and to be honest its ok but i dont like the ti flex i like steel and my bikes to be riders so im willing to swap it for a nice steel or alu frame something like a 17" steel 853 killi flyer or klien or somthing like that a nice rocky moutain as long its 17" with 22" top tube (poss longer) im intrested heres the ti frame anyone got an orange with a 11/8th headtube like a c16r id conider one of those as i liked my c16r a lot wish id kept it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Attachments

• DSC01202 (Large).JPG
    DSC01202 (Large).JPG
    193 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC01205 (Large).JPG
    DSC01205 (Large).JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 1,210
Any more info on this frame? Few measurements maybe, I'm guessing it's a bit short for me but no harm in looking ;)

Not familiar with arp at all, I'll do a bit of research but any pointers would be handy :) Am I going to feel silly for asking, something racing products maybe, feel like I should know it... :? :oops:

As I say, probably a bit short for me anyway (I'm gorillaesque of proportion), but sure others will appreciate the info as well :cool:

dimentions are

top tube. 22"
seattube. 16"c2c and 17" c2t
effective tt" 22 3/4"
standover 28" ground to top of top tube

hope this helps people

Still looking for some info on the ard, can't seem to find anything, can you enlighten me at all? Cheers!

elPedro666":1c5x17kh said:
Still looking for some info on the ard, can't seem to find anything, can you enlighten me at all? Cheers!

nope iv'e not found anything on ARP myself or the previous owner the only thing on arp i know is http://www.arp-bolts.com/ they do some nice stuff but this is it mate all your gonna get details wise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: unless you can find anything else and iv'e tried every where :cry: sorry mate on the plus side no one else here has one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

anyone at all im intrested in a retro full susser or klien just anything different an old rocky something other than kona though ;) :D

Back