Swap:- Kona Cindercone 1995

dc13

Kona Fan
Hi,

I really an just testing the water at the moment, but.....................I think i wanna swap my bike? :shock:

Well its a 20'' and i think i could do with a 19" maybe an 18"

I think I've shrunk! :shock: :shock: :shock:

would really like another kona, at least a cindercone, dont mind if its newer, and would love it if it had a rear disk mount!!!!
but will consider any make model you have to offer, within reason. :D
(I might get slightly wild if you offer me an apollo!)lol

So, frame, forks, impact headset and bb, but if you want to leave say a front mech seatpost etc to fit your frame I'll leave the same parts on mine, if that makes sence?

condition wise its pretty good with just a couple of scratches, and no rust.

Let me know what you have to swap, on here or by pm, as im not offering it up for sale just yet, pics can be seen from the link below

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50804

Darren

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Make it 3! or two and a gratten catalog special?!

I maybe interested. i've a '98 pahoehoe mid-season edition, 19" ball burnished. sounds like you want a steel one though. also, just wondering how tall you are... i'm just short of 6'3" and been riding 19" for years but interested to see how i'd get on with a 20"...

albash82":3i2oeynh said:
I maybe interested. i've a '98 pahoehoe mid-season edition, 19" ball burnished. sounds like you want a steel one though. also, just wondering how tall you are... i'm just short of 6'3" and been riding 19" for years but interested to see how i'd get on with a 20"...

Im 6ft so a 20" would probably fit you great?! :LOL:
Alu would be fine, I've never had anything but steel before so i might make a nice change?!

coupleof Q's

do you have any pics?
will it take a read disk?
do you have forks,bb,frony mech, seat post for it?

Darren

Back