Swap 18" 97 Explosif for modernish full suspension fram

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I don't want to sell :? but I do want a modernish short travel full suspension frame for Mrs Jones :)

She's 5' 7" tall so something fairly small and I don't mind adding a bit of cash on top for the right frame ;)

Its an 18" 97 Explosif and pretty much the original spec ;) I think its as good as your going to find for a 97 bike as its virtually unmarked :cool:

So what have you got :)

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

exp3.jpg

ex4-1.jpg

mh2.jpg

Not really modernish but I've got a 17" c-t sintesi bazooka frame and z1 forks in camo I'd trade ya.

Chris.

Right more demands from Mrs Jones :roll: frame must have disc mounts :)

Trying to tempt her with the Sintesi but are the disc mounts a strange spacing or am I thinking of something else :?:

Sorry Spudgun she doesn't like Proflex bikes at all :oops:

Yes disc mounts are indeed pre international standard.

Think they are about 50 mm ish instead of 51 mm ish

Or buy the explosoif?

Chris.

..Hi,

looks like the bike my fathers son is looking for.... ;)

If you decide to sell the bike or frame/fork- please give me a pm. I´ve got nothing to swap for, but selling the bike may be the better deal for you in the end....Ladis

I have a Salsa Caballero in size small I might contemplate selling. I thought it was a medium , but according to Salsa's website , it's a small.
I'm 6', and I've sort of made it fit, but TBH it is way too small for me.
I'll upload pics shortly, but if your missus is the shy , retiring type, it's probably not for her.....
BTW, it's also a REAL singletrack screamer, and will outclimb the champion goat of Switzerland! :D

Edit: My phone has gone on strike , so pics won't be here till later... :?

Weight of the bike

Hi there,

What is the overall weight of the bike?

I might have a Giant Trance frame (size 18") to exchange if the bike is light enough and you're interested...

Cheers,

Miguel

Back