suspension forks

I have a pair of Manitou Easton E9 forks, they are cosmetically very good but seems like the rubber have perished so the forks are bottoming out. You can buy the elastomers from ebay, if you buy the manitou three ones they should fit.
I was going to use them on a 19" 1993 Explosif but I've decided against it and have another project being collected tonight so won't have time to sort them.
Looking for £40 posted.

john86":1pht1xu6 said:
Thanks but im looking for something i can put straight on to my bike and ride

What year Kona and what length steerer do you need ?
Threaded/Threadless ?
Max ££

Its a 1994 kona aa the frame is 19 not to sure what the steerer lenght is havent had a chance to take forks off. As regarding price im willing to pay the goin rate for a high end fork in good condition

Well length is quite important as no point offering if they are too short (and taking the time to check) ;)

I might have some Judy SL's but not sure of going rate, there a bit late for a 1994 as they're 1997.

But needed steerer length so I can go check. Think mine are about 180mm steerer length and yellow.

I might have some Rock Shock MAG10 LT's 1994 or MAG21's normal travel 1994 but steerer will decide.

It would originally have come with a Marzocchi XC51 fork

EDIT
and is it still threaded or did you change it to ahead at some point. Again quite important for the request.

Did some search for you
Kona 19" (well steel anyway) 130cm in 1994
Impact Headset (assuming it's still on the bike from new) is threaded and 1 1/8"
I think the stack height is quite high at ~40mm

So you'll need 170cm threaded.

Should help you out.

I'll check how long my MAG threaded steerer is if RockShox MAG's are of any interest.

Thanks for the reply i ll measure the steerer lenght tomorrow and see will the rox sox fit.the marzocchi forks that are on it at the moment are completely gone.

Brought them to be serviced the guy put air in them drove of the footpath outside they bottomed out completely and stayed bottomed out.don't think they were ment for 14 stone Mongo s like me.the guy in the shop took them in and said their fucked. They werent a great fork to begin with way to bouncey

Back