Stuart Sinclair "Cadburys" 731OS

ha! was at the top end of what I wanted to pay for it tbh. Wild how much some of the NOS ones go for. Def do it! let me know how you get on.

If it goes okay I'll post on one of my threads as it'll go on one of my bikes. But I've never tried it before and it has a pretty fair sized chunk missing on one corner, so it's going to involve some epoxy putty. It could well go a bit pear-shaped, we'll see 🤔. It's an unusual 'Velo' branded perforated saddle with Titanium rails - very similar to a Flite but actually weighing less at 215g, so it would be nice to be able to use it.

If it goes okay I'll post on one of my threads as it'll go on one of my bikes. But I've never tried it before and it has a pretty fair sized chunk missing on one corner, so it's going to involve some epoxy putty. It could well go a bit pear-shaped, we'll see 🤔. It's an unusual 'Velo' branded perforated saddle with Titanium rails - very similar to a Flite but actually weighing less at 215g, so it would be nice to be able to use it.
Could just smooth it out and do the same to the other corner? so at least its visually equal? This guys video was pretty good -
- hes got a couple others too which are worth a watch

Could just smooth it out and do the same to the other corner?

Yeah, that's the idea. With it being perforated, there's definitely a risk it will not look good when done, but I guess there's only one way to find out...

The saddle refurbs in his videos are impressive - slightly above the lengths I would ever go to, though (or be capable of!).

Back