Sticker placement on a zaskar (96)

bwi

Dirt Disciple
Fianlly got my new decals, but im a bit anal about where to put them. Anyone got some good pics of where they should be or dont them to their bike. I've been through so many pictures on google that im getting sick of the whole thing :)

Bri

DSC_0447.jpg

to give you a rough idea but I dont know if these decals match the year.

you can also see if this link works for you:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=10525

Its more the little tickers like the two different size GT stickers , 6061 and the triple triangle stickers that i need locations of really.

Bri

6061 sticker on the seat tube just above the BB shell, Triple triangle stickers on seat stays in line with seat tube, two small GT logos on seat stays about half way between brake posts and rear axle, medium logo (smaller than head tube, bigger than seat stay) on underneath of downtube about 4 inches up from BB.

I wouldn't lose to much sleep over it, the decals (original) on my Xizang are applied in a very haphazard manner - most notably the non-drive side 'xizang' decal is at lest 1/2 inch higher than the drive side. I've seen poor decal application on plenty of high-priced bikes.

Ok just come to the triple triangle stickers and they are handed.

Do the triangles go nearest to the seatpost or away from the seatpost?

Bri

At a guess I'd say they should be place with the little triangle logo towards the back of the bike and the words 'Triple Triangle' in line with the seat tube. My bike doesn't have that decal though (it's a 199:cool: so don't take my word for it - just seem to remeber seeing them like that.

Back