Special Wednesday Offer ** Gear and Brake cable freebies

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Due to a LBS closure :(

I can offer some fantastic deals on top quality inner brake and gear cable :) also outer, ferrules, crimps and noodles available... ;)

** = Wednesday Special offer

1 x Gear inner for £ 1.30 posted

1 x Brake inner for £ 1.30 posted

or 1 x gear and 1 x brake inner cable for £ 2.30 posted

Or I can offer multiples of the above for the following prices..

6 x Gear or Brake for £ 6.00 Posted .. ** buy 6 get one (1) gear or brake inner cable (your choice) FREE. + FREE Crimps..

12 x Gear or Brake for £ 11.00 Posted.. ** buy 12 and get two (2) gear or brake inner cables (your choice) FREE + FREE Crimps..

Larger quantities can be supplied send me a PM for additional prices..

Edit... price is for UK postage.. :)

Here's a pic of a few I bought :)
PICT1130.jpg
PICT1129.jpg

Also available top quality lined 4mm gear and 5mm brake cable outer in black from £ 1.70 per metre posted., , also Silver/grey brake outer available.. and to complete , I can also supply 4mm and 5mm ferrules, crimps :)

Also managed to get hold of some nice quality V brake noodles. :

IMGP0225.jpg

I will supply these for £ 1.30 per piece placed with a order of above.. or can sell seperate for £ 1.60 posted.. or £ 2.00 for two placed with order or £ 3.00 for two as a separate order..

Also coming soon when I've counted how many I have and worked out a price.. ;) 1/4. 3/16 and 5/32 sized bearings

IMGP0227-1.jpg

Let me know how much you need, the more you take the cheaper I can do for you as I can reduce package and postage costs.... :)

:)

Hi fella,

just sorted black out at the minute, but when I get round to it I've also got a roll of silvery grey colour,, but its not as dark as XTR grey.. :)

What colour was you after ?

I have a little amount of white that I was keeping for myself really, if you work out how much you need I may be able to spare a little.. ;)

Purple.. Hmmm never seen that fella,, although I am sure it will be available somewhere.. :)

:)

Sithlord":3u5hwtjh said:
just sorted black out at the minute, but when I get round to it I've also got a roll of silvery grey colour,, but its not as dark as XTR grey.. :)
Have you got that in both brake & gear outer?

Back