SOLD

biglev":3n3wqbf0 said:
cool let me know.

Looks like 1989 was vol 2 mate, I only have one of those and it doesn't have any race results in there. Sorry about that.

I does have the world scoop test of the Pace RC100 though!

MBUK specials

:D I can remember an issue that had 'lightweight' bikes in it.It had a couple of Orange's and a Pace.I can remember wearing the pages out from looking at them.I think it may have been a Spring or Summer issue.If you've got it I'd be interested. ;)

Re: MBUK specials

pompeydave":1k6d9lo1 said:
:D I can remember an issue that had 'lightweight' bikes in it.It had a couple of Orange's and a Pace.I can remember wearing the pages out from looking at them.I think it may have been a Spring or Summer issue.If you've got it I'd be interested. ;)

Hi mate,

Yes I have this one! It's the summer special 1993! The article is called 'let there be light' and it feature a pace rc200 works, an orange vitamin t project bike, an orange clockwork 'bargain light' project bike and a merlin project!

Let me know if it's of interest!

Long shot!

There was an MBUK around in the early 90's with an article, in the form of a poem, and photo shoot of me and Isla Rowntree and Zinn mountain bikes. Is in your collection? If it is I'll buy it please.

Andy Thompson

Featch":2yvcyqox said:
Long shot!

There was an MBUK around in the early 90's with an article, in the form of a poem, and photo shoot of me and Isla Rowntree and Zinn mountain bikes. Is in your collection? If it is I'll buy it please.

Andy Thompson

Got that one too mate, March 1991 - 'the ballad of Andy and Isla'!

Let me know if you want it, and if you know the whereabouts of any of your fine creations in 18/19" I'd be very interested!!!

Back