sold

jax13

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I currently have the following available....

basic spec:-
18"
steel tubing
1993 bianchi grizzly frame & forks
bianchi saddle
shimano deore lx crank
deore lx shifters
deore lx front & rear mech
new tiagra 9spd cassette
new 9spd shimano HG chain
good, solid wheels (unknown rim maker) on shimano hubs - could do with fine tuning the spokes to get them perfectly true but not far off
nokia slicks
pace / renthal blue ano bar
dia compe V's & levers

finished off with a couple of blue ano botle cages, bottle cage bolts, blue lizard skin chain stay, brake lever grips & headset seal

cost in the region of £200 to put together, geometry just doesn't suit me so willing to sell the bike as a whole for £125

bianchi1.jpg

bianchi2.jpg

bianchi3.jpg

I will split this bike if there is interest in the frame & forks @ £60 posted

once the frame sells, i will list the components individually.

thank you.

Morten Bodilsen":1apzyvwz said:
are you willing to send it to Denmark, and for how much? :D

in all honesty, i wouldn't know where to start posting it abroad and would prefer it to be collected or delivered mainland uk

jax13":hjpf6ae5 said:
Morten Bodilsen":hjpf6ae5 said:

in all honesty, i wouldn't know where to start posting it abroad and would prefer it to be collected or delivered mainland uk

øv :( let me know if you change your mind ;)

Morten Bodilsen":3qua79mk said:
jax13":3qua79mk said:
Morten Bodilsen":3qua79mk said:

øv :( let me know if you change your mind ;)

i you know of a courier that would collect from a uk address and deliver to you then i would be happy to package it up and have it collected if that is any help!

Got a frame sent in july from UK to DK for 25 gbp. Collected at the address in UK and delivered by Post danmark to my door.
Called "Parcelforce Euro 48" Cant find the link but wouldnt be impossible if you google it.

Luxortion":syf9yw15 said:
Got a frame sent in july from UK to DK for 25 gbp. Collected at the address in UK and delivered by Post danmark to my door.
Called "Parcelforce Euro 48" Cant find the link but wouldnt be impossible if you google it.

Tak for det ;)
http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/co ... load105024
Jax, could I get you to either fill out the form on the web-page or send me a pm with weight, dimensions and contents + your address, so that I can calculate a price? :)

Thanks, Morten

Back