sold

yeah Pete - think the bit that's missing is the same as on my shed-dwelling Avid (which has cracked spring adjuster screw housing so it ain't gonna get much use!) ;)

Dead Rats":2jhu8qz5 said:
yeah Pete - think the bit that's missing is the same as on my shed-dwelling Avid (which has cracked spring adjuster screw housing so it ain't gonna get much use!) ;)

Just inspected mine - there is a tiny crack evident on the ones I have for sale - look at where the adjuster screws in. Worked OK though.

was8v":2ys7jj1g said:
Dead Rats":2ys7jj1g said:

Just inspected mine - there is a tiny crack evident on the ones I have for sale - look at where the adjuster screws in. Worked OK though.

I wonder if a tiny dot of Araldite would help mine and yours in that area? Just to get a bit more life from them??? Well, out of mine and yours, Pete has a usable pair anyway :D ps Pete, hit me up for blocks, pads, carts what have you too

What a lovely bunch :)

Not quite sure what to think about that crack, reckon I could risk it if you threw the cartridges in though ;) :LOL:

Al, I think I'm pretty well stocked for pads ta, only thing I'm short of is one pair of carbon(-look) Planet-X pad holders, for purely tarty reasons :oops:

Thanks again, day's looking increasingly grim so probably going to be after eight by the time I'm home to PP :cry:

Raleigh brake cable £3

Canti straddle halves £1.50 ea

Canti straddle triangles £1

Dibs please, PM sent

robster":zyszzy5h said:
Raleigh brake cable £3

Canti straddle halves £1.50 ea

Canti straddle triangles £1

Dibs please, PM sent

Sure PM'd payment details. Cheers.

Back